Tourism Cowichan is pleased to provide information on research, marketing initiatives, and other resources of benefit to our stakeholders.
Are you a tourism or hospitality related business or organization operating in the Cowichan Region? Do you have an interest in the success of Cowichan as a tourism destination? If so, register for FREE as a stakeholder of Tourism Cowichan. By doing so, you access a wide range of benefits that can help grow your business.
Tourism Cowichan Registered Stakeholders:
- Are eligible to participate in Destination British Columbia co-operative programs
- Are eligible to participate in Tourism Cowichan co-operative marketing programs
- Receive increased exposure to travel trade and media
- Have increased opportunity for participating in cooperative initiatives with Tourism Vancouver Island and Tourism Victoria
- Are listed on the Tourism Cowichan website
- Receive special rates and considerations for advertising and promotion (including collateral, website and social media)
- Have greater access to professional development and networking opportunities
- Will receive regular communications about marketing opportunities and industry news
- Voting Stakeholders are eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors as well as committees for of Tourism Cowichan Society
- Voting Stakeholders can vote in any regular, annual or special meeting of the Tourism Cowichan Society. This means you will be able to have your say in shaping policy for Tourism Cowichan.
Please print and complete this form to register as a stakeholder. It can be scanned and emailed or mailed to 372 Coronation Ave, Duncan BC, V9L 2T3, or call 250-510-5586 for pick up.