Our next ICE³ Series will be on Wednesday, February 16th 2022!
The Ladysmith Chamber invites you to join our ‘ICE CUBED’ series, a great hour….(and a half) of sharing, learning and networking! 8:30am to 9:30am…
Similar to our virtual happy hour, this event will be casual, with 3 presenters from our Chamber membership and community; two business representatives and one non-business rep (ie a Town Councilor, or a local artist, non profit etc).
Our strength is in our community, and this will help us all get to know each other better, and potentially network with each other when there are opportunities. Perhaps a challenge one member presents can be solved or helped by another member, and they connect naturally after the event.
ICE CUBED Format:
- Welcome from the Chamber
- Introduction: Each attendee will have 30 seconds to introduce themselves
- Guest Speakers: There will be 3 presenters with 15 minutes to present and answer questions
- Each presenter is given 15 minutes to give a small “TED-style” talk covering:
• Tell us about your business / service / activity
• Tell us about your journey to your current role
• Tell us about a challenge you’re experiencing in your workplace / industry
• Tell us about something you are excited and/or proud of in your workplace / industry
At the end of the 3 presentations, people are welcome to stick around for a virtual networking session. (this is where the …. and a half comes in).
Cost: Free for Chamber Members | $20 for Non Members