- This event has passed.
A Night of Fashion
June 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Help raise some money for the arts, enjoy a fashion show and bid on some fun previously loved clothing in our unique silent auction. Enjoy the muscial talents of Sarah Leo while you mingle and place your bids. Some refreshments will be provided.
- 7pm – mingle and look at the previously loved but gently worn clothing that were donated by our members. Each clothing item will have a item number and a bag attached to the hanger. Write you name bidding number and best bid on a slip of paper and place your bid in the bag of the item you wish to bid on. When the auction closes the highest bid in each bag wins.
- 8pm – Auction is closed and volunteers will start going through the bids. While this is going on, enjoy a fashion show with outfits provided by The Top Drawer Consignment Store. All items in the fashion show are availale for sale at Top Drawer after the event.
- After the fashion show stay for some more music, mingling and winning bid announcements.
- If you win a bid, collect your item and pay at the desk. We accept credit cards, cash, debit, and cheques.
- Event ends between 9-9:30pm
Sponsored and supported by The Top Drawer Consignment Store. Thank you Roxane for your support!