Join the Chamber
A Strong Business Voice
Your opinions do count and your voice should be heard! The Chamber provides an opportunity for the business community to make its opinions known to government representatives on Municipal, Regional, Provincial and Federal levels. Through membership polling, forums and feedback, your Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce works to provide leadership and direction for local business.
Give me one good reason why I should join the Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce!
We’ve got many reasons—and we call them members! But they’re really partners in Ladysmith’s largest business organization the Chamber of Commerce. They are people like you who are working together to establish a stronger, more vital business environment in the Ladysmith area, and that’s good business for everyone! We invite you to join us.
As a member of the Ladysmith Chamber, the following benefits are available to you. Download the full Membership_Benefits_Flyer 2013
Also, when you join the Ladysmith Chamber you:
- Influence government decision making by participating in our policy development process
- Receive regular news regarding the issues and events of interest to Ladysmith business
- Make valuable business contacts through participation at chamber events
- Receive preferred rates on Visa, MasterCard and Interac services
- Save on fuel services
- Advertise your business brochure and business card racking at the Chamber office and Visitor Centre
- Obtain group insurance, including medical and dental, at rates usually only available to “big business”
- Receive complimentary announcements in our monthly newsletter and the Commerce Connection ad in the Take 5 Magazine
- Announcements, Advertising Opportunities to the Chamber Membership database through Broadcast Emails ($20fee).
- Website link and feature listing in the business directory
- Will be a recommended business to inquiries for services
LiveSmart BC Small Business Program See a new offer for Chamber members from LiveSmart BC and the Parksville Chamber. Free energy analysis to reduce your utility bills, and access funding to upgrade to energy efficient equipment.
Covers all industries including one person firms, home businesses and farms. Benefit options include life, health, dental and travel care insurance, vision care, short and long-term disability, business overhead benefits and many others. Guaranteed renewable contract and fully pooled price stability.
VersaPay Corporation is proud to offer preferred rates for Chamber members; 1.64% on Visa® and MasterCard®, 10 cents per Transaction Fee (or waived for average tickets of $100 or more) and 6 cents per transaction for Interac Direct Debit.
1.68% on Visa, 1.79% on MasterCard, and $0.09 on Interac Direct Debit – reduced non-qualifying fees; application and installation fees waived.
TD Merchant Services Flyer
Esso Imperial Oil
The BC Chamber of Commerce and Imperial Oil are pleased to offer the Esso Direct DriverBilling Program to all members, including a preferred 3.0 cent per litre discount off of fuel purchased at any Esso-branded service station.
Download the application form »
Please contact us at (250) 245-2112 or info [at] ladysmithcofc [dot] com for more information about membership including a complete membership package and application.