- This event has passed.
Ladysmith Hill Dash
June 24, 2017
Welcome to Ladysmith’s Hill Dash! The Hill Dash is a unique running relay event experience that will put your physical and mental limits to the test as you sprint up Ladysmith’s High Street.
Relay team members are required to run up High Street from First to Third Avenue and then roll a ball down the hill to the next team member that will be waiting on First Avenue. First team of 4 to conquer the hill and roll the ball down across the finish line wins! This promises to be a great running event that will challenge the quads, calves and mind. Portion of the proceeds benefit the Ladysmith Resource Centre Association (LRCA).
What are you waiting for?
Registration will open soon.
Put together a team of 4 to compete in Ladysmith’s first ever Hill Dash today. We look forward to seeing you at the start line.
In-person registration at Active Solutions Health + Sport (Unit A – 341 1st Avenue, Ladysmith) and Benjamin Moore Paints (132B Roberts St, Ladysmith).
Please take advantage of early registration to reduce your cost.
We are looking for volunteers as well. Please email ladysmithhilldash [at] gmail [dot] com for more information.
What You Get
- Bragging rights as participant in Ladysmith’s first Hill Dash
- A comprehensive safety and medical team.
- An awesome souvenir graphic t-shirt. Female cut available.
- A post-race refreshment and snack table.
- Professional drone race photography provided by Baden Dube
- Chance to win $500 in “Running of the Balls”